I booked my 15 pro max I didn’t get yet how long to get my phone

Biren865
Investigator
Investigator

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Biren865  Once everybody who ordered the same model type as you has received because they ordered before you a device will be allocated to you. You’ll then get tracking information.   There is a backlog of orders. 

But how long to get receive my phone ? How many days approximately?

if you've ordered recently you're likely looking at longer than a month, could even be November.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Biren865 

We have no access to individual orders on the community. You can track the order using the online order tracker for updates.

Once your order has been dispatched DPD will be in touch with tracking details for the delivery. 

Leanne.

But i need before 29 October if possible can u accept my request 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Biren865 

Orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple.

Leanne.

I booked on 23 September it will arrive 24 October 1 month that u said

I booked on 23 September so it will bi arrived on 23 October 1 month period right please i need before 29 October my phone can u accept my request and please try it to give my phone before 29 October please thank you.

steppyhen
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There's some of us who ordered on pre-order day (15th Sept) that still haven't received their devices. I was told on the phone if you ordered after the 22nd Sept you're looking atover days before you'll get your device. Unfortunately, you might not get yours until end of October/into November, depending on how quick Apple and EE get orders out.