Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Trade in

As instructed I posted my iPhone back in the packaging provided and have been charged 572 for my monthly payment today! I’m not happy as it’s clearly not my fault 

LouCroft by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery

Hello. I want to ask about the delivery of my phone. I ordered it yesterday and today I am expecting delivery, but I do not have any delivery number. Can you tell me when to expect it to come? 

Resolved! Iphone 13 pro max - no delivery updates

Hi  I ordered the Iphone 13 Pro Max 128gb Graphite on Monday and have only had 1 email confirmation so far, no further delivery updates.  I can see on these posts there is a wait time for this but this was never made aware to me. Please could someone...

Unable to enter discount code

I have been trying to upgrade my contract and have a discount code to use. When attempting to enter the voucher code, the field will not allow any entry. Why is this blocking any text being entered?

simba82 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple AirPods (3rd Gen) - Order

Hi there! I ordered Apple AirPods (3rd Gen) on the 26th of January and I was wondering if anyone knows what's the estimated wait time? Thank you in advance  Ewa

ewaglab1993 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone order

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver on 15th January and was told there was a slight wait but that worst case scenario this would be 14 days, the 14 days has passed (would make it the 29th) and I still haven’t had an update. Please can you ...

iPhone 13 pro max

Hi there, I’ve ordered a iPhone 13 pro max 128gb in graphite and I was just wondering when the phone will be due too dispatch  thanks for any help 

D19HRY by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi there  I was wondering if anyone could let me know if the Samsung galaxy tab s7 fe 5g is in stock as I got the confirmation email and that's it, I'm being told its on a backlog, I put the order in Monday.  I was also wondering if the payments will...

theoss by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Could not have asked for better!

I tried for far too long to upgrade my mobile on the website with no luck (not sure why, it just really didn’t like me). I popped into my local EE shop yesterday (Saturday 29th January) where I was whisked away by a wonderful member of staff. Thank y...