Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Instalation

Do I need any money when he comes to install my modem please 

840212325 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nintendo switch add on delivery time

I ordered a nintendo switch add on on the 20th and haven't had any delivery updates, I'm not even sure what the delivery time is? I haven't been given an expected date or even a time frame? Can anyone help?

Birthday surprise ruined

I've been a loyal customer with EE since 1997, some 25 years. I have the whole family with EE, 4 contacts over £150 a month. It's my daughters birthday, and I wanted to upgrade to an iPhone 13 as a surprise; however, I needed to pay £45 for the pleas...

Still waiting delivery.

I ordered a phone and sim earlier in the week and I was told id get it delivered in 2 to 3 days. I haven't heard a thing. The confirmation got sent to the wrong email account and to an email that was spelt wrong anyway.I gave my mobile number and was...

Brett98 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Order iPhone 13 Blue 128GB

Hi I have ordered iPhone 13 today on EE site. It completed all the way to the end and £90 has been taken from my bank. However I received an email confirming the order but asking me to “phone to discuss” when I phoned I was told that order looked fin...

Upgrade not arrived

I ordered an upgrade (iPhone 13 Pro) on line last Wednesday.  Had an order confirmation from EE and then an email from DPD stating that Zigi would be delivering yesterday. Waited in all day (in case it was late) and nothing. Went on the DPD website l...

Re: No order delivery date

Hi Chris, Is 14 days the max limit to wait before contacting again for any iphone 13 deliveries? Same problem as above with 24 hour delivery advertised but no updates etc in the last 4 days. Thanks

Nico001 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S7 f3 order

Ordered on 19th December, phone up with no information as to how long will be and ask for best deal on different device for having to wait so long and just get usual amountUsed to work for ee so know more can be done

Order Tracking

I upgraded to apple iPhone 13 pro max 2 days ago, was told on the phone deliveries usually take a couple of days.I've paid the handset fee and received confirmation email but my order hasn't been dispatched yet so can't be tracked. I had read people ...

Kmitch22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful