Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order

Hi I ordered a new iPhone 13 this morning . Got a confirmation email to say my order is being processed and a order number . When I search the order number it doesn’t work and when I rang EE they coudnt find my number or tell me if I got accepted 

Amend order

How can I amend an order? I ordered an upgrade last night but ordered the phone in the wrong colour. Have tried twitter and calling 150 but cannot get through. Can someone help please? Thanks!

delivery times

anybody know how long it's takes to receive a games console xbox series X ordered today around 1pm 

spill2484 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to place my complain about my order

I want to place my complain about my order i placed my order the and firsly they said its cancelled you call the coustomer care they said go to store.and show your identity after that they said its fine your order will deliver but today when i called...

Upgrade no work

Good morning I did an upgrade for 2 iphone 13 pro max phones, or withdraw money from the account and now when I track it, my order doesn't work

Ionas by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order tracking: pay monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 1480 replies
  • 208 Helpful

No update

I ordered a Samsung s20fe in blue last Tuesday but I’ve had nothing but the confirmation email, an email with my order number, a welcome to we email and a letter in the post with my dd details. The order number doesn’t work in the tracker. Any ideas?...

No DPD text

Made an order this morning for the iPhone 13 pro max in bluegot my initial email to say they’ve got my order and a ref numbertried tracking it but it doesn’t work,I haven’t had any further emails (I’ve checked spam etc) I can’t call anyone as my phon...

Return mobile phone

I want to return the mobile phone after 10 days subscription because the mobile phone is faulty and poor sound quality. I prefer  different model update with Samsung mobile phone . Please get back to me ASAP. My email address is  xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx Tha...