cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow dispatch

Chopscott
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered phone 4 days ago and still not dispatched yet is this normal for ee as I've just left O2?

22 REPLIES 22
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chopscott

Thanks for ordering with us. 

What phone did you go for? if you could also provide the colour and memory size I will be able to look into this for you. 

Katie

Chopscott
Investigator
Investigator

S24 ultra 1tb ordered Friday 26th was told in shop I should have it on Monday, still not dispatched 

S24 ultra 1tb ordered Friday 26th was told in shop I should have it on Monday, still not dispatched

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Chopscott

Did you order in store for home delivery?

What colour did you go for?

Katie

I ordered for home delivery and  the black phone

In Ballymena store for home delivery (black pho e)

Katie_B

Hi @Chopscott

I have looked into this and can see the Samsung S24 Ultra 1TB in Black is available to order but to expect despatch within 21 days.

As soon as your order is ready for delivery you will be notified. 

Katie

Chopscott
Investigator
Investigator

I have a pac code from O2 which has an expiry and I wouldn't have signed up to ee knowing I would have to wait 3 weeks for my phone also paying a contract for nearly a month without service or phone.

I will be going into the store tomorrow and see what can be done not happy at all not off to a good start EE. 

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

EE doesn't start charging you until your phone is dispatched.

A PAC expires but all you have to go is get a new PAC code there is no limit on how many times you can request a PAC code.

There is nothing EE can do these wait times for the phone you ordered will be very similar everywhere. The S24 is a popular phone and this always happens and you ordered after release day and there's people who pre ordered still haven't got there's.

If you cancel to order somewhere else you may be waiting longer as you will be out to the back of the queue again 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below