cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow dispatch

Chopscott
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered phone 4 days ago and still not dispatched yet is this normal for ee as I've just left O2?

22 REPLIES 22

You also forgot how popular this phone is and how many went for it, I ordered mine online on the 21st same spec to yours and I been told 28 day wait so its a good job I still got my s22 ultra for now 

Hi @Katie_B 

Is it possible to track my order by any chance? The phone ordered is iPhone 15 128GB Black. The website claims that EE normally dispatches within 24 hours. But the phone has not been dispatched and I placed order on last Tuesday. I even cannot track the status of order. 

Many thanks. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @V-GAO,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you received any emails regarding your order since you placed it?

James

Hi @James_B . Thanks for timely reply. 

I received the confirmation email with the xko number and direct debit notification (for both SIM and phone). And that’s it. 

I even cannot track the order with xko number provided. Could you please look into this issue? 

thanks 

James_B

Hi @V-GAO,

If you haven't received a dispatch notification, please get in touch with Customer Care on 150 if you're an existing EE customer or 0800 956 6000 if you're new to EE.

Thanks

James

Hi @James_B 

Many thanks for suggesting this. Following your advice, I contacted 150 and was instructed to go to any local EE shop to pick the phone with xko number and ID. However, the EE Studio I went to was not able to give me the phone and they required courier tracking number and EE's message, both of which I haven't received since I placed the order on 5th March. 

So I cannot figure out what to do now. And it's hard to imagine how slow the whole system is. 

Katie_B

Hello @V-GAO

When you placed your order did you choose store delivery?

Katie

Hi @Katie_B 

Thanks for your reply. I placed the order on 5th March and chose store delivery. It's been almost a week since I placed my order. 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @V-GAO

Have you contacted the store you chose for delivery?

Katie

Yes I have talked to the store @Katie_B 

They said they cannot find any delivery with my name and suggested that the advice given by sales team of EE (150) was wrong and they are in a different system with EE (weirdly). 

Please also allow me to sum up the situation: 1) that I cannot track my order on EE website with xko number provided even almost one week after I placed my order, 2) that I have not received any email/message regarding dispatch/delivery, 3) that I was notified that direct debit has been set for the phone and SIM, and 4) that EE Studio seems to go against the advice given by EE Community Support Team and 150. 

Is it possible to track or even cancel the order by any chance? The whole process has been so frustrating. And everything being super slow makes one hard to believe EE 5G/Broadband can be fast.