Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi all! I ordered an upgrade on the 6th June and normally they deliver the next day? However, I have heard nothing from them to say when the delivery will be? Is this just the current norm? I can't phone them as my existing phone isn't working, hence...

cat1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancel My order

Hi. i have ordered online an Iphone 13 pro max 2 days ago and now have found a better deal and want to cancel order but cannot contact you and cannot cancel the order, how do i cancel it online ? any advice on that ?i have order number in my email .

JCRS by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receipt/invoice

I can't find my receipt/invoice anywhere. Including paper versions or an email. Can anyone suggest where I can get another copy

Philw88 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim card delivery

Ive recently gone to EE to do the security check for a SIM card that i ordered and the guy in the store told me to call and confirm that i did the security check in store so that my order can be delivered . So what number shall i call ?

Kawsal by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smashed Tv from add to plan

I ordered an LG tv and it came yesterday with the screen smashed. I can’t get through to speak to someone to return it and get it replaced???

Taylorxx by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

I've placed an order on the 10th of June online for an upgrade phone. When I try to track the order its says Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. Can you please look into this order for me?Thank you

Back orders

How long for a back order of a samsung galaxy book laptop?Will I get it before Xmas?

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone last Monday it said it will be dispatched within a week and I haven't heard anything since Monday when I upgraded

Resolved! Upgraded phone awaiting confirmation

I upgraded my phone on 09th and recieved confirmation email. However since the account has been saying "Awaiting confirmation". What does this mean??

Roo312 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful