cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation and tracking

Mehdi1024
Explorer

Hi there,I've ordered a home broadband today on the phone from ee as bt messed my original order twice.

I haven't received any confirmation email apart from a text from ee directing me to a website to sign for the contract. I have been in touch with ee Cs and apparently they had the wrong email so they had to resend to the right email.

Still waiting on confirmation email,have got an order ref that starts with agt and few numbers but not recognised by the tracker,any information about this would be helpful as I have been waiting on bt for 3 weeks already and after all ee/bt are same,aren't they?thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mehdi1024
Explorer
Hi
Thanks for getting back to me,since I posted the message I've spoken to Cs and sorted it out,thanks again. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mehdi1024,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't received your order confirmation. If you send me your details, I should be able to get them for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

Mehdi1024
Explorer
Hi
Thanks for getting back to me,since I posted the message I've spoken to Cs and sorted it out,thanks again. 
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mehdi1024,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. I'm glad you managed to get sorted.

Thanks,

Paddy