Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Iphone 14 pro max 512gb

Hi, Is there any one placed order for iphone 14 pro max deep purple on 12th of september and still waiting to recieve text message from ddp… When can i expect to recieve the handset

Order late

Hi sir i ordered pho on the first day and today i came here in your branch to collect but they said we didn’t recievd yet 

Upgrade

Hello - I'd like to upgrade my phone but am currently paying £21 p/m. Please can you let me know if I can upgrade my device but continue paying the same sort of rates? I'm happy to increase to £25. Many thanks,Izzy

izzyw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

14 pro max delivery delay

Made an upgrade order on pre order day 9th still haven’t received any updates regarding my delivery, when I contacted them they said order had processed on 12th and demand for handset can’t provide any delivery info , they just call to confirm the tr...

Track my order

Put in an online order yesterday and was asked to contact the 0800 number wchich I have tried 10 times now put on hold with no answer

Order tracking

I placed a order on 14th September online for a iPhone 13 pro.. got a confirmation email with tracking order number. Not been able to track it at all. Called ee and they said it's been delivered today 16th September still can't track and has no updat...

Tom-p by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb Purple - Delayed for up to 28 days

Upgraded last week by phone. Sales team said would get today (Friday Launch Day). Did not get DPD txt and order number would not track. Called up this morning, Just been told no stock - up to 28 days Shame the sales team were not aware of stock alloc...

Chapo by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Amendment to upgrade

Hello, I upgraded my contract yesterday to an iPhone 14 Pro Max - 128 GB - Gold however I would like to amend the upgrade please to iPhone 14 (can I know options of this)  Many thanks in advance 

Fashmore by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful