Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

25 days later and still no still of the phone nor any update

So on 14th October ordered this as an upgrade. 25 days later and still no still of the phone nor any update on when it is due to be sent out let alone arrive. In the meantime I’ve been sent a recycle package along with a text claiming I’m going to be...

@

Why dose it keep telling me to log in but won't let me apply for anything 

Resolved! Order

Hi are EE able to provide DPD tracking number for recently placed EE order ?

u01rar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New phone

Good morning I was just wondering if someone could help as everything I try and ring EE it gets put down. I ordered my  phone on the 27th and the only thing I’ve heard is it’s on its way but that was on the 10th but nothings changed. When I purchased...

iPhone 14 pro max silver

I have ordered an iPhone 14 pro max silver, 128gb. is has been 29 days since I ordered. I was told it should get to you WITHIN 28 days. I have not heard anything on why I’m still waiting and if there are more delays and a new time frame.I hope you ca...

Rax by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

where is my order number for new phone?

Hi,I can't seem to find an order number for my new phone.It doesn't appear on my email confirmation. I need to track the delivery. Many thanks.

Kellyl by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful