Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order text

Hi,Just wondering if someone can tell me if the order confirmation text message will include what the product is?I've ordered my daughter an xbox and accidently put her number in for the text rather than my own. Will the text say - your order for xbo...

Waiting for my order ! Xbox Series X

I go for ad that I received by EE website to acquire with monthly payment a Xbox Series X and until no position about my order. The online tracker is not recognizing my order ID.

Tracking

Read moreRead more    I got an email with my order number for the I phone 14 pro max. When I press to track the order on the email a white screen comes up. Is there another way to acres the tracking?

Lies

So orderd a phone 14 pro max the 1st of November to be told it will be here the 23rd wake up to a message to say your phone will arrive soon so excited I rang Ee as no update to get told it’s going to be at least another 28 days at least from today h...

Webbo1875 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Awaiting confirmation

I have placed an order for the iPhone 14 Pro 5G 256GB Deep Purple and for the past few days I have been put on awaiting confirmation and the email I received said the estimated delivery date is 16/11/2022 what should I do I tried live chat but got no...

its_adi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Sim

Hi i ordered a new contract sim 2 days ago and it did say next day delivery but i still have not received this. how long do they usually take?

iPhone 14 pro max

Hey. I placed an order for an iPhone 14 Pro Max deep purple 128GB on the 26th of October. when I placed the order it said within 21 days I have not had any updates and it's now day 21! How long will have to wait? I had a confirmation email for my ord...

IPhone 14 Pro Max

Hi. I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max deep purple on the 13th Nov. I have not had any update email on delivery. How long can I expect to wait? It is not showing on my recent orders or upgrades. I have had a confirmation email on my order. Thank you. 

dbnns by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful