Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order being processed

Ordered online - email states order being processed - order number given does not work in the order tracker - previous order confirmation email says order on its way, this one states order being processed - any idea if this has been successfully plac...

There is no order number on the confirmation email!

Hi - I'm trying to track my order which is overdue (2xiphone 14) and I require my order number to use the tracking service (obv). Despite the very clear guidance that my Order Number is found on the confirmation email....it just isn't!! Believe me, I...

IPhone 14 Pro Max Space Black

Hi there.is there any decent update on the IPhone 14 Pro Max. I ordered on the 14th November and still not real indication of when I could expect it.Just says order on track?! What is that suppose to mean?

Stop taking Pro Max orders

EE really need to stop taking orders of the iPhone Pro Max if they can fulfil orders they received over a month ago. And still selling them under false pretences that you will receive it within 2 weeks. 

JamieP11 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Broadband

Ordered broadband on line and got contacted sent to me, but no order number or any confirmation about it?

SMCKENNA by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Non delivery of phone ordered on Saturday 3 Rd December

Hi I upgraded my phone contract on 3rd December and a new iPhone 11 was supposed to have been delivered to me but I keep getting texts from dpd saying my order is delaying.   I do not have an order number but I am sure you can find it by my phone num...

Grouchy1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple watch

I ordered the Apple SE watch yesterday, but have yet to receive a confirmation email. What are the delivery times at the minute as the website says products will be dispatched in 24 hours

Samsung Galaxy S22 order time

Hi.I upgraded my contract last night & was able to order a 256GB Samsung Galaxy S22 in purple. It was marked as available to order, not green "in stock".Does anybody know roughly how long this may take to be available for despatch at all please?  Tha...