Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! I want to buy Nreal

It says I have to add a number or join the community to Able to buy Nreal….. 

iixzero by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

lenovo ideapad gaming 3i (i5)

Hello i Paid £30 for the lenovo ideapad gaming 3i (i5) yesterday but instead it has been credited to my bill has anyone else had this?

Elljones by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No monthly SIM card recieved

Ordered a monthly contract SIM card on 17/12/22 but have not received it. Have received letters saying the direct deposit has all been set up but no SIM card.

DG96x by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone delivery

Hiya, So I ordered a phone on Tuesday, I got told it was going to be delivered wenesday and then today, I called DPD today and I've been told by them they've lost the parcel and are currently looking into it, I then called ee to inform them of this a...

Char03 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Order xkoxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I am placed my order at 28 December and I don't have info when the come [Mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

IPhone 14 Pro delivery

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro, 128GB on the 15 December. It was advertised as being dispatched within 1 day, and the confirmation email also says this. It’s now the 30th and I’ve had no update - the tracker doesn’t work.When can I expect to receive an u...

Jmophoto by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit Declined

Hello there, I ordered iPhone 14 pro max 512gb on yesterday evening and I got the email from the EE for successfully your order will delivered soon.  After I didn't get any mail from the EE or any messages from the EE. I spoked with the customer help...

My order

My name is macauley oliver my mum place an order this morning for an iphone 14 its take 30 pounds out my bank but ive not had an email to say the ordee as gone tho