Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Waiting for new phone - over 2 weeks

Hi there, i have been waiting for the delivery off my phone since 19th Decemeber and PDP keep saying there are issues.Im looking to collect a phone from store and have this order returned instead as this doesnt seem to be getting sent out any time so...

Resolved! phone

I order my iphone 14 pro max (256GB Gold) on 19th December. I received the confirmation email, but I've not heard anything since. When I select 'track my order' and enter my tracking number I get an error. When can I expect this to be delivered?

DK301 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max

I recently did my upgrade on 9th December! When will my phone be dispatched?

Uograde

Hi. I have upgraded tonight by phone but havent received confirmation email yet?

order

i ordered a phone and the money went out but the debit check declined, can i get the refund?

xx31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opening hours

What hours is customer services open today they want more info of of me for my new phone order but I can’t give it to them because they keep saying there closed 

i ordered a iphone 14 no up front cost

one hour and 15 minutes asking why my bill was wrong i had to pay £85 to put my service on.....Hacked through the BT upgrade app.....I would recommend not to trust EE for a reliable service robbing me with no apology given just take your money and gi...

Poor Customer Service

What's happened to EE? Customer services used to be one of the best around. Now it seems they have people answering calls that don't know what they're doing, they have people in Sales that don't know the products they're selling and they just lie in ...

LeeMc83 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful