Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Upgrade

I got a text yesterday regarding an early upgrade offer I processed but not heard of delivery 

Order

I placed an order on the 24th and have not received any response order number : xko********* Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the community].

Nik1396 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone order

Good morning, I made a order yesterday, I will like to cancel the order. Because I can’t afford the payment for now.  

Paid for upgrade but no confirmation

Hi I got a text today from EE saying I can early upgrade with no fee. So i upgraded to an iPhone 14, when at the checkout i put my card details in, authorised it on the app and the £50 upfront cost has been taken from my bank account but then it just...

Russmoss by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade my plan & device

Hi, yesterday upgrade my plan and device, I want to know about the delivery, at the moment I didn’t received any information, thank you 

Re: Return Phone

Having the same issue myself and feeling similar disappointment.

Steven761 by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to Upgrade

Upgrade was returned as I didn't have ID. This was last year May. I went to EE store last week Saturday and I was unable to get my upgrade because the return was not updated on system and still hasn't been done. How long is this going to take?

Sam2299 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have i been scammed

Bye a company lightico limited, even had a ee contract sent to me for me to verify the deal Sick part just got over cancer, & broke my phone wyle I was in hospital so was looking for a new one ,but was so convincing  but said I would get a message fr...

ANDREWBR by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful