Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Pre order confirmation

Hi. I have upgraded my contract and pre ordered a s23 ultra. I've gone from a roighly 160gb plan to unlimited. I have paid an upfront cost for the handset but I've not been sent any sort of confirmation email message or text or an order number. How c...

Mugambo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only

I have placed an order for a sim only roll on month and I’ve received an email with my order number but nothing else? I can’t link account as I don’t know the mobile number they haven’t took the 2 pound either from back to verify me 

Chromebook

I need a invoice number so I can claim my chromebook

Hi

I need Apple AirPod pro 2 nd generation 

Upgrade

I upgraded my contract to a new phone and plan but I haven’t been given a tracking number just a order number which doesn’t work on the tracking.

Resolved! Where is my order?

Hi, I made an order as an upgrade to my existing phone. The phone placed on order is the Google Pixel Pro 7, 256GB model, Obsidian. I received the confirmation email but it advises to contact the customer care team whose opening hours rather ironical...

Scammed?? What’s going on :(

HiOrdered a phone + contract, money taken / approved in the app then didn’t move onto the next page. I have no idea if the order is processed? I’m using a friends& family discount code also & don’t want to do it again and risk having two Contracts!? ...

Leash101 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order confirmation

I placed an order today over the phone moving both mine and my daughters contracts over from BT to EE. I upgraded my contract to the iPhone 14 and my daughters to the iPhone 13. I was told on the phone that both were in stock and would come next day ...

Shark16 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Plan upgrade

I decided to upgrade last 31st January 2023 since my current phone is almost gone. I have chosen the iphone 14 pro max, 30 upfront and 84 monthly and I did through calling EE. is there a time frame in regards to when will be the handset deliver to me...

Aa104 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful