Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Upgrade with nhsdiscount

Looking to upgrade and keep nhs discount however as on maternity leave am unable to register on eeperks with work email as unable to access nhs email at present. Do have a bluelight code but this isnt being accepted is there a way round this?

Bag88 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost BT Sport access

I have BT Sport through my landline/broadband package. Last Thursday I moved one of my EE mobiles to another provider & since then I've lost access to BT Sport. I've spoken to EE 3 times, who have said I've lost access as BT Sport was linked to the m...

Brit box

I’ve set up Brit Box but it’s saying it’s going to take a payment from me on 31st of August. I used the Pin that was sent me to set it up but I’ve clearly gone wrong somewhere and don’t know where. Can anyone help? 

Esrudge by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Account Deactivated

I am helping my wife to try and create her ee perks account with her nhs email. We are now stuck as she gets the following message.. ”Your account has been deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame.” Is it possi...

EE Perks

I have been trying to access my EE Perk account however it is not working. When I have tried to reset my password it doesn't send the email and I still cannot access it.

I'm unable to enter a gift voucher

Hi, I was due for an upgrade in June but recently received an offer waiving the early upgrade fee with certain phones and certain plans. I was wanting to upgrade my S20 to an S22 Ultra Essential plan with 40GB of data for £59 a month when trading in ...

PS4

Hi,I recently placed add to plan for PS4 but its out of stock.  Any indication as to when this will be in stock  and despatched to me??

8Figs by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Netflix as a smart option

Can i buy and use the android version of Full House smart benefits plan on an iphone. I'm hoping this way I can get Netflix as a smart option which isnt available on the iphone Full House smart benefits plan.