Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE Perks

I’m trying to access my EE perk portal but it won’t accept my password. When I try to change it I get an error message saying “we are unable to rest you password please try again” I phoned technical support who said I need to contact HR…..!!???????? ...

Binxkw30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung tab s8 ultra stock

I am interested in the new samsung tab ultra but I can see that currently is not in stock as website is saying "we'll deliver when we have it". Does anyone know what is the estimated lead time on them? As I saw topics from people that pre-ordered and...

Alimd by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE perks

How can I get help with EE perks? My password wasn’t registering so requested a new one but everything I tried to reset it to wasn’t accepted. Can anyone help?

Lynds20 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BT Sport app stopped working on my iPhone

Hi everyone, Can someone help me with something please? I have the BT Sport and large screen access add-on. Last night, I tried to access the BT Sport app on my Apple phone as normal and read the following message: "...Sorry - there's a problem. Plea...

Google pixel 6 chromebook offer

Hi I have seen the offer to get a chromebook with Google pixel 6. When does this deal expire? My current contract runs out in 2 weeks so I'd like to know if I'll miss it if I wait until thenThanks

Resolved! Free headphones with Xperia 10 III

Hi, I upgraded my son's phone in July. We received the text to say we would receive a message when the headphones would be available. As of yet we still have had no contact in regards to them. Has anyone else experienced this? Or have received their ...

Infinate circle of Apple Music add-on

HiGot a link from 150 to visit applemusic.com/ee/welcome.When I click it on my device it just opens a blank screen in the music app then just open music as normal.When I click it on my MacBook Pro, it just opens iTunes. When I look at my my iTunes ac...

BT Sport - Large Screen

Hi - I have activated the Large Screen addition (to by Benefit) for £5, but it tells me that I need to upgrade still.Anyone managed to get Large Screen to work and any tips?

ChrisO78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful