Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Netflix as a smart option

Can i buy and use the android version of Full House smart benefits plan on an iphone. I'm hoping this way I can get Netflix as a smart option which isnt available on the iphone Full House smart benefits plan. 

Apple music add-on includes Apple TV+

Hi there. I'm confused. The EE app says Apple Music is free for six months, but if you select the add-on it says "Apple music, Arcade, TV+ and News+ free for six months". But it doesn't explain how I access Apple TV. Can anyone help? 

EABowden by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nintendo Switch OLED add to plan

So on the add to plan EE have the choice of the original switch or the OLED. However the OLED comes with an extra pair of joycons, is there anyway to get the switch without these like the original one is offered? 

Re: ee perks account deactivated

Hello, I am having the same issue trying to access the perks page with my mother. I am unable to login as it is deactivated, unable to reregister, and after changing the password the deactivated message still prompts. I called EE helpdesk and was tol...

ConorLMc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox gaming bundle activation

Hi, i have been trying for 3 days now to activate the Xbox gaming bundle and all i keep getting is a error message.... "something has gone wrong....try activating this again." i called 150 and was told the issue would be resolved by midnight 07/02/22...

EE Perks for NHS

Hi,  I have purchased a phone today without realising that EE offer NHS discount for staff. Is it possible to still offer me discount as i work for the NHS and this was not discussed with me in store when i asked.  thanks,   

se19 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Password Reset Email

I need to reset my password for my perks login but the email link isn't coming through to my NHS email. I have checked junk/spam and rang IT to check they aren't blocked. Any advise?I need a code soon for my partner for his new contract.  

Ldoots15 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Blue light card scheme

Hi i took my new contract out in November when i started my new job as a care support worker. I now have the blue light card is it possible to add the discount online or is it too late? 

Apeacher by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful