Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Apple Music text

Hi I’ve recieved a text from 150 saying I’m due for another 6 months free Apple Music . I’m not due for a phone upgrade yet . Is this a scam please ?

Entertainment Data Pass

I was just curious as I have noticed that the entertainment data pass doesn't seem to include Disney+. Does anyone know why this is?

Rdfx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! S22 buds

I've just received my S22 from upgrading will I be receiving the galaxy buds2 or is it only for those who trade-in?

Apple TV+

Hi,I've recently upgraded to the full works 24 month business plan. This came with Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and a smart benefit. I can see the smart benefit but when I try and access Apple TV+ it says there are no subscriptions from EE.Can you advise ...

Sim

I have a 30% code that I got sent through text message but when I go to apply it, it doesn’t seem to work I don’t know if I’m applying it in the wrong place but there doesn’t seem to be anywhere that says promo code

Shaby1232 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends and family discount code not applied

Hi - I work for BT and last month upgraded my son's phone using a generated 30% friends and family code, which was accepted at point of order. This is my first billing month with the upgrade on, but the code doesn't seem to have been applied.  I can ...

Blue3663 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Amazon voucher

Hi when I joined ee I was told I would receive an Amazon voucher 100 days from purchase I still haven’t received this