Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Hi

Hi, trying to join EE for first time. Everytime I try to place an order it says I need to add an account either mobile or broadband but I don't have any accounts to add as I'm new... any help. Much appreciated 

Nreal glasses

Frustrated and about to give up! This morning,I  visited my local ee store in the hope of purchasing a pair of Nreal glasses but was told by the person who was serving me that I need to order them online. I have tried to do this but without success. ...

Jpg191 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Helpful

EE Perk Account Reactivation

Hi, I have seen many posts about this and my EE perks account has also been deactivated. I did not complete my registration in the allowed timeframe  Can someone please help me reactivate my account? Thanks, Rhys

jones13 by Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 7 Helpful

EE Perk and Blue Light Card

I visited the EE store in Hull, and the advisor there told me that if I have a Blue Light Card, I would be able to sign up to EE Perk. I signed up and submitted a picture of my Blue Light Card, but I've just had a rejection email saying "Please refer...

Earbuds no order confirmation

I recently upgraded online, it was confirmed but the order did not go through. I had to call and did not receive any confirmation email or proof of purchase so I can't now request the buds. Any help would be appreciated  

Phippin by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE full works plan

I wonder if anyone can help me understand the Apple One and Roam abroad pass included in the Full works plan. I recently joined EE and on the website it says these are included. I haven’t had any emails or info to activate them. I tried on EE online ...

Kerrlos by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Netflix smart benefit on all rounder package

Hi, my wife has signed up for an all mobile rounder package with Netflix selected as the current smart benefit.  This is supposed to include the basic Netflix service. However when we follow the activation link it gives three levels of service choice...

rgo60 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blue light card

Hi  i am trying to register for ee perks with my blue light card but it hasn’t accepted a photo of my card even though it’s a sceeenshot from my BLC app. Thanks