Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 58 replies
  • 124 Helpful

Where is my 12 month Xbox Game Pass?

Hi, not sure if I'm missing something but when I signed up for Fibre 900 in the blurb it said I would get 12 months Xbox Game Pass if I was also a mobile customer (which I have been for a good few months before taking the fibre).I've not had any noti...

user2000 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade early guff

when i log on i get a message which saysthanks for your loyalty!treat yourself earlyget 100% off early upgrade fee. theres never been a better time to upgrade. then i click on the upgrade early button and it takes me to a page which clearly states i ...

Microsoft 365

I have chosen Microsoft 365 as a smart benefit but have not received any info on how to activate it. What do I do?

Freinds and family code error

Hi, I've been trying the friends and family code but not getting anywhere. The friend that have it to me has asked in her ee group chat and no one knows why it won't work.Any ideas, tried all different ways on app, phone Internet, computer and still ...

Microsoft 365

So I got a new phone yesterday and got Microsoft 365 as the smart benefit I received a message saying it was due to be activated but when I click the link it says I haven't got anything to activate I'm so confused right now how can I get my Microsoft

Account has been deactivated

Hello, My account has been deactivated. I have recently upgraded and would like to gain access for my discount.Please help Thank you 

VLS89 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

roaming abroad pass

I have a £0 spend cap.  If I buy a £10 roaming abroad add-on for a trip to Italy, should I pause the spend cap? 

Accessories

I’m trying to add an accessory to my account but it won’t give me a monthly option. Can anyone advise?