Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Digital prepaid card

I have had the initial txt to claim the digital card, so I do qualify. After reading all the comments I think I shall go straight to trading standards as it seems to be a scam from EE to encourage people to upgrade.

Activate BT sports add on

Trying to activate my BT sports but I can’t get past the registration page as it says enter your phone number and we will send you a PIN number, said PIN number doesn’t ever seem to get sent so I can’t even set up a BT account. thanks Natasha   

BT SPORTS

If I sign up for bt season pass at £15 per month for 10 months will I be able to watch it on my amazon fire tablet? 

Resolved! Claiming cash back for s22 purchase

Hi I recently purchased my s22 online and there was an offer to claim 150 cash back I haven't received this automatically and I haven't got any info on how to does anyone know how I can do this ?

Sa1301 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy Z Flip4 phone and watch

Hi, I just purchased the above on a 24 month contract. EE told me that you can get £150 cashback, but I’m having no luck finding out how you go about getting this. Can anyone advise me how I apply for this. Thanks

Jack3873 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim tablet s6 lite with Samsung galaxy z fold 4

Hi I just received my new Samsung galaxy Z fold4 yesterday,  according to the offer I should be able to claim tablet s6 lite.  Unfortunately there is no instructions about how to claim the  tablet.....I would appreciate some help with it , thank you ...

zanetti by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful