cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Has anyone experienced EE's new delivery partner 'Enjoy'?

FunBundle
Explorer

Ordered an upgrade from EE online and got an email confirmation. States delivery will be by tech company 'Enjoy'. Expecting today and yet Enjoy can't find my details.

EE staff have apologised as this is new to them and Enjoy has told me it is a new venture. Bound to be a few teething problems!

Currently on phone to EE who have thus far been very helpful trying to figure out what is going on (they are on phone to Enjoy as I type). Fingers crossed...

25 REPLIES 25
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FunBundle,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear there has been a problem with your delivery.

Have customer services been able to sort it out for you?

Thanks

James

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Did you get your phone in the end @FunBundle? Be interesting to hear any comments about the new delivery service.

FunBundle
Explorer

Thanks to @James_B and @chistery for your interest! Sorry this is long winded, feel free to cut it down if it helps...

Before I start I a big thank you to EE for sorting it out for me on the day. And apologies for not coming back here to the EE community sooner. It has been a busy few days.

Below I have copied in the text of the confirmation email I recieved from EE. It helps to show what I am talking about. I have removed acount details, etc.. Not sure how to copy whole html email to here so apologies

Thanks for choosing superfast 4GEE. You opted for superfast delivery with expert set-up from our delivery partner, Enjoy. A tech expert will hand-deliver your device, show you how to set it up just the way you want it, including how to use My EE, and be happy to help you with any questions. As the bill payer, you'll need to be there to receive your device, with photo ID (driving license, passport, national ID card).

More about your delivery >

Your set-up expert will text you when they're on their way.

In the meantime, you can track your order online.

Delivery date:03/09/2018
Delivery time: 
RescheduleChange your delivery date or time

Ok, so here's what happened; I used online chat (as It was quicker than phone for my purposes) and organised an upgrade for a phone. I paid my up front fees and was told (I think I remember seeing it) delivery would be DPD and I would get a text saying what time it would be delivered. I was happy I recieved the confirmation email but didn't look at it closely.

On the day I did not recieve a text telling me about my deleivery time so started to worry. I then checked the email again to see it would be delivered by partner tech company 'Enjoy'. Not a lot of info in it. Clicking to track parcel simply took me to the EE help pages and clicking on change delivery date or time link took me to an about:blank page. I was a bit concerned.

My first stop was to call the number in the help pages for the delivery type (Enjoy) which connected me to EE customer services who were as puzzled as myself. The lady admitted this was new to her and tried to find out but beyond telling me the phone had already been sent out could only advise me to contact Enjoy.

I found Enjoys' details online and they couldn't find any details about my phone. They were polite and helpful too. Enjoy admitted to me it was a new venture and they were all learning as they go along. They tried to call EE for confirmation but for security they couldn't get the information. So Enjoy called back 10 minutes later and asked if it was ok for them to patch me through to EE and they would take notes. That was fine by me.

EE customer service, again. This time I was upped to a manager who took some time trying to find out what was happening ( that was when I posted my original query). Eventually she came back and apologised for the wait - their delivery system was on and off that day. She was able to confirm delivery was actually by DPD and gave me a time slot. She aslo admitted this was new to her and had learned something that day. I have the DPD app on my phone and the delivery was not showing up but I decided to wait and thankfully the phone did turn up. So well done everybody who was involved, and thank you!

The problem seemed to be two-fold. This new venture with Enjoy seems a nice idea but staff at both companies need to be aware and trained before rolling it out. I think EE were having a 'bad hair day' as their delivery system was not working smoothly. It was good they were transparent about it all. The second problem is the email. The email needs to reflect the choices made. I had understood DPD were delivering (they did but at the time I was thouroghly confused) and the email told me otherwise. The links in the email did not work as expected and whilst there are help pages they did not really help (other than call them). So the email needs to work as expected, reflect the intial sale choices and only be used when all staff have been trained!

Many thanks for wading through this and I hope it helps someone else too

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

HI @FunBundle Thanks for the update, and glad you got your phone in the end. I'm sure EE will use your comments to feed back to "The management" the issues you have and hopefully improve the whole order process.

James_B

Hi @FunBundle,

Thanks for your thorough explanation of your delivery experience.

I'm going to feed this back to our sales team to make sure right delivery emails are going out to the right customers in future.

Have a great week.

James

Upgraded to 2x A70 Samsung phones with EE, they offered the ENJOY delivery which would transfer and set up both our phones so they were like for like.

HOW WRONG WAS THIS.

We originally booked a 2-4pm delivery and they rang at 10.30am to say be there in

30 mins !!!!!!!! ended up having to cancel and reorder phones for the next day.

All booked in for 8-10 for both phones and 2 separate “technicians” turned up within 15mins of each other. My phone was 1st to be set up followed by my husbands 15mins later. My husbands phone was “setup” in 25mins but mine, although had a 15 mins advantage was still just starting. My “technician” did not have a clue what he was doing and kept asking my husbands “technician” to help.

My husbands “technician” left after 45mins and said it will all be fine.

After 1hour my “technician” said he was only meant to be here for 30mins, had other jobs to go to and admitted he had locked me out of my gmail account !!!!! and was now up to me to go to an EE store to unlock this and then everything would be fine. 
So now we 2 phones, my husbands which only has transferred half of the apps, and mine that has 4, WOW, pictures transferred, contacts but nothing else. 
NOT IMPRESSED NOW LEFT TO SORT THIS OUT OURSELVES.

BEWARE OF “ENJOY”

James_B

Hi @jackyc,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with your Enjoy delivery.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

James

They came to my house tonight too deliver 2 phones but would not leave them as my wife was not home. We did not ask for the new service and was completely caught by surprise( my wife had her phone delivered on Friday by DPD and no problem that she was not there). EE should have told us on Friday when the 2 phones were ordered what was happening as we would have had DPD to deliver them as we do not need someone to set up the phones. Our new delivery date is now this Friday so it is not a super fast delivery system 

Christopher_G

Sorry to hear that, @Lastresort.

Has your next delivery been organised with DPD or Enjoy?

Chris