Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Are 0330 numbers free?

"Calls to 0330 numbers are included in your inclusive minutes." Does that mean they are free if you have an unlimited call plan?

Meroujan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! HMRC Call rates

I'm seeing lots of contradictory info online. Does it cost, and if so how much, to call 0300 numbers like the HMRC line? On my plan I have unlimited calls, but it doesn't say to what numbers. 

Calls not working on new sim

I got a new phone and SIM card yesterday. Got it all set up and it seemed to be working fine. I have signal, my 4G is working, and my contract has started, according to my EE account. When I try to make calls though it says the option isn't available...

International calls are 'barred'

I'm trying to make an international call to the US, however, since later yesterday I've been getting a message that 'calls to this number are barred', follow by the call ending.  Anyone know what's up? iPhone 12, Contract. 

shamil93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful