Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Roaming Dubai

I have a monthly plan and am told(via the 150 text) I am unable to access roaming as it is not part of my plan (am on a family 24 month plan) although everything tells me I should be able to. As I am in Dubai the UK is not on yet so am not really abl...

Roaming in country A but on network of country B

This must happen in every country, but in my case it's Switzerland: I often find myself physically in Switzerland, but my phone automatically selects a network in nearby France (presumably because the French signal is stronger than the local Swiss on...

willmow by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Traveling out of the UK - Roaming not in plan

Hello I am traveling out of the UK to India. Roaming is not a part of the plan. Few questions - 1. I forgot to turn off voicemail before leaving the UK, how can I do it now?2. On the call from anywhere plan, does it include calls both to and from the...

shreya22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Turn off voicemail

Can't turn off voicemail, tried texting "VM OFF" to 150 but all I get is "There was a problem processing your request" tried many times but get same answer, any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

East18 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Texting issue

So i was with Ee pay as you go they put on a fair usage block on my account so i was unable to send text messages any longer than 3 characters so i have ported over to Tesco mobile i can now text people from other networks but not Ee? I can still onl...

Phone blocking calls

My phone has randomly started to block calls. It was first brought to my attention by my midwife who keeps getting the message ‘number not in use/recognised’ when she tries to ring. Can still send and receive texts, but calls will not connect. The ca...

Local calls coming up as International

Have Samsung S20FE. Recently any local incoming calls or messages shows up as international calls or messages. Doesn't happen for calls or messages from people in my contacts list.

SteveG11 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful