Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming

If I upgrade now in Dec 2021 can I still EU roam as standard or will I need it as a smart benefit or pay an additional £10 per month? 

Dan544 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Signal abroad

Hi, I read the FAQ but I still have no signal abroad ( Italy). I turned on the options and waited 24h. They are active but still no signal. I tried to connect with one local operator but it says I am not allowed. I also activated the "travel pass". I...

Chiara1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can't buy roam further add on

I am from the UK and currently working in the US.  I want to buy the roam further add on so I can use my data but when I try to do this is just says they are having technical difficulties. Tried this on wifi and data. I find this very unfair as I'm b...

Re: Incoming calls are all classed as unknown

Hi James,  I am having the same issue since switching from p.a.y.g to a SIM only contract. I don't mean to be rude but this clearly isn't an issue for tech teams to solve over the phone this is a network problem 

liamjd94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Urgent: Temporarily unavailable

I'm abroad and purchased add-on for roaming and I cannot make or receive calls. It says 'number temporarily unavailable'Awful service, I cannot contact EE unless through this forum?

White list a number

Barclays bank fraud control (when transferring money) sometimes send text messages from the number 60 183 - the messages come through to the mobile phone without problem, but they require responses in order to check that the transaction is legitimate...

Herb35 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SOS only while roaming

I have just arrived in Sydney, Australia, and although I have tried to connect to EE via roaming, my iPhone is still saying SOS only. I have enabled roaming in settings, tried to turn off automatic mobile network selection, tried restarting my phone ...

sSparks by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Phone number not recognised

Hi @Daisjug did you resolve this problem? My mum is having the same issue. She can get calls to her mobile from EE numbers but calls from landlines and other networks get the number not recognised message. My sister recently added mums number to her ...