Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Phone number not recognised

Hi @Daisjug did you resolve this problem? My mum is having the same issue. She can get calls to her mobile from EE numbers but calls from landlines and other networks get the number not recognised message. My sister recently added mums number to her ...

Signal in house

Does anyone know how to boost the actual mobile signal in a house? My signal inside is terrible to a point where no one can hear me talking. I have WiFi calling on but it doesn't help one bit. Any ideas 

Re: Incoming calls are all classed as unknown

I am having the same issue with my incoming calls as the other customers. I spoke to someone in the EE store and he said this is a common occurrence at the moment and that I have to reach out to the technical team. I then spoke to someone from the te...

Resolved! Roaming won't activate while being in overseas

Hi, I've been trying to activate roaming services on my number for a few days now (over 4 days) and it just won't activate. I urgently need to use the number as all my apps and other services are connected to it. Please take a look at the screenshot....

Screenshot 2021-12-17 043258.png

Unable to turn on roaming in Aus

I am currently in Australia and did not text 150 to activate roaming before leaving the Uk. I have tried to turn on roaming within the EE app and get this error message every time  

1BECA146-2FE8-45D0-909C-285B5E7A57A1.png

Calling abroad

Hello, I have contacted EE 2x because I can't call when I am abroad. I have already activated the Full Roaming (EU + Rest of the World) but still cant call. I am travelling at the moment and I am in Portugal and I cant call UK numbers. Unfortunately ...

Why EE live chat does not work?

I am in Turkey atm and i cant make and receive calls from UK. I am urgently in need of calling to UK. I sorted out the issue two weeks ago. However; i have same problem again. Please sort it out asap, many thanks 

Vlk by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful