Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can't dial out.

I used to be able to dial out but when I try now it goes straight to call ended.Ee changed my contract two months ago and then one month ago said I was on the wrong contract and I should change back to my old one by dialling 150. Did so but no reply....

Roaming Blocked

Roaming is currently blocked on two out of three numbers on my account.I've spent 40 min on the phone with C/S and technical team and I was told that the problem was fixed and that they would call back in one hour to check that everything was working...

luxant by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Outgoing calls

I purchased my mum a Nokia C01 plus. If she makes a call to any number she doesn’t get the standard ring but a beep. Spoke to Nokia who have advised they can’t change this but speak with the carrier. Can’t get through to EE at the moment. Can this be...

josie15 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Travel data pass add-on

Hi there just wondering if anyone can help. I’ve had a look at roaming options for when I go to Turkey this summer. I can see the travel data pass as an available add-on to my plan. It says the add on is free. Is this free to activate and I am charge...

Roaming

Hello, I’m currently at Dubai and want to call Uk from my ee sim. What is the charges? 

No Internet connection

Hi, I am having real issues connecting to my mobile data. I arrived in Spain on Sunday, all was fine and then suddenly on Tuesday I had no Internet. It’s a real problem as I rely on my 4G for work!it seems like I have no roaming even thought it’s on....

Kris41 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only Roam Abroad pass Fair usage Australia

Hi.  Have a sim only contract for 12 months, payable monthly. I am confused as to how much data I can use in Australia after I have added the Roam Abroad pass for £10.The cost calculator for roaming says Australia (and US) is limited to 15Gbs. Other ...

220313ee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to add "Call from Anywhere"?

Can anyone tell me how I can add the "Call from Anywhere" as an add-on as listed here:  https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/roaming-costs/countries/malaysia# When I click on the "Call for Anywhere" link it takes me to the EU Roaming Page? Thanks.

BalaA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful