Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! In Germany receiving calls

Hi all,   i am currently in Germany- I have pay monthly with EE I can see I get a call from Uk it rings once but then goes off into missed call? i also can’t dial out? Can someone help pls!!!!

Help! In USA. Forgot to activate Roaming

Hi, I'm on vacation in the USA and forgot to activate roaming before I left UK. Now can't connect to any network here. I can't see an option to activate online or through the app. Can anyone help? 

Resolved! Roaming

Hi! I’m travelling to India and am a contract customer.  I’d like to extend my contract to cover roaming to India for up to a month whilst travelling.  How can I activate that? I already have a daily travel data pass activated but wanted something co...

Resolved! Calling Spain from Spain

I am due to go to Spain June. I understand as I have had my pay monthly account since before July 2021 there will be no roaming charges and I will be able to use my monthly allowances to both make and receive calls to/from UK whilst away. What will b...

MS08 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming Data Only 1hr

Hi, I am in USA and when applying roaming data add on last night it showed only for 57min then ran out. Then I bought another add on and that ran out in 20-30 mins. There has been no extra usage of data from my phone. The 2 days before that roaming d...

m3ee by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calling uk mobiles from italy

Why can I. It call uk mobile numbers from Italy. there are a lot of posts about this but I cannot see the actual solution. isn’t brexit brilliant. many thanks for your help. 

DRSud01 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! My phone not allowing roamong on usa

I have done the roaming 150 text which confirms it’s on. I’m from uk travelled to USA. Can’t make phone calls only text and data working. Anyone got any ideas. I have tried turning it on in app too and not allowed? Really frustrated 

MartynM1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Google Chat on Android with EE

Hello, everyone, I'm new to EE and need advice, please, about the cost, if any, of "Google Chat" ON STANDBY.  To get rid of the large annoying Chat message on my IMO Q2 Plus android obscuring messages, I've had to "Agree" to GC's terms and conditions...

Buratic by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful