Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card stopped working

I flew over to Germany recently and could could use my data fine, I was told it was £2 a day for my usual rate (unlimited) and I got a text saying I can’t use data until I set a spend cap above £0 but it still worked for me, I decided to put a spend ...

Resolved! SMS not received while I'm roaming in India

Hi  I'm using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I travelled yesterday to India and before travelling did the following things - Voice Mail Switched Off - Enabled ROAMING - Enabled add ons - 'Roam Further', '30 mins from anywhere',''100 global roaming texts' ...

Resolved! Custom hold music

Does EE offer the functionality to replace the hold beeps with a custom tone/music when a caller to your mobile is placed on hold?

BDH555 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Roaming - Help when abroad with your EE phone or device

If you’re having problems while roaming with your EE phone or device, see if any of the tips below help you get connected.      My phone or device shows no service abroad, what do I do?   There are a few things you can try if your device is showing n...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Buying data add on when in Spain

Help please. I am currently in Spain and won't be back in the UK until 22nd April. I have a data roaming pass and have been using my UK allowance. I am running out of data so this morning I bought a recurring unlimited add on offer for £16.98. I'm no...

Elaine55 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I'm in the USA roam abroad just not working

I know there have been a few posts on this but I just can't get roaming to work here in the USA. I'm very disatisfied. There doesn't seem to be any way of getting help direct fromm ee on this as I can't use my phone to call them. I set this up before...

Martinl3 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Roaming in USA

Just landed in USA. My plan says I can use my allowances as normal but have just had to pay for a data plan. How come ?

Calls and texting and messaging

I can not receive incoming calls from others, it just goes straight to voicemail or says that I’m on another call, I cannot receive verification codes and when I try to send an sms to anyone including 150 or ‘EE’ it always says not delivered straight...

Anisax1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my 5G router abroad

So I checked and rechecked before I left and everything suggested I could use my 5g router with mobile data while abroad with no cost since my contract started before I believe it said July 2021. I have since gone abroad and my 5g router is unable to...

4DT by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nuisance calls from China

Hey lovelies the past few months I’ve been randomly getting calls from disclosed numbers , but some show as a U.K. region and each time it’s a damned Asian caller talking in an Asian language , and at all hours so I’ve had enough.I always block calle...

MarkH1968 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful