Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Making and receiving International calls

I've recently moved back to the USA but still using my phone as i'm still in contract. Most of my usage is within a WiFi environment but need to make the odd outbound call or text message outside of Wifi etc. At the moment, i'm nit able to make call ...

My international outgoing calls are barred

Hi,My international outgoing calls are barred and any help would be appreciated.‎Currently in South Korea.Roaming is on but when I try to call, I hear a message saying international outgoing calls ate barred. There's no issues on receiving calls from...

mcbrik by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

France roaming - network partners/agreements?

Whilst roaming in France, will an EE SIM automatically 'seek out' any preferred roaming network over another? I seem to have read that EE's 'network partner' is BOUYGUES which where I plan to go has a very weak signal, whereas SFR and FREE have a muc...

Sirly by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Genuine Phone Calls From EE - what numbers we use

To our EE, Orange and T-Mobile customers!   Genuine Phone Calls From Our Company   From time to time you may receive calls from us & our partners to give you further information on our mobile and broadband products and services.   We've noticed a num...

XRaySpeX by EE Community Star
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful