Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data roaming add on

if i have added the monthly roaming in EU pass to my account do i have to txt roaming to 150 when i travel abroad , the website is confusing and i also want to know if having this add on over rides the fixed £2 per day add on that is showing on my ac...

Benp1986 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Roaming and international calls

Hi all, Basically I did not text 150 before departing to enable Roaming as I was unaware of this. I did call and discuss twice with EE before departure and they reassured me I should have no problem as I am on a Monthly contract. Now I have landed in...

Screenshot_20220424-163100_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220424-161412_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220424-161412_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220424-163100_Samsung Internet.jpg
MKhan321 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Kazakhstan and "Call from everywhere"

Hi everyone,I have a pay monthly contract (without phone from EE), I will go in Kazakhstan and I will need to call EU and Kazakh numbers.On the EE roaming page (see below) I found the offer called "Call from everywhere" at £ 11.40 but I don't find th...

VaVa1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming Blocked

Hi, I’m off to Mexico Saturday for 2 weeks and In my settings in my EE it says Roaming is blocked, so is international calling, if I try to enable this it fails, according to CS it’s all active and should work, but as it’s saying blocked in my EE set...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Free EU roaming for people with monthly packs?

For my EE account, I buy a 'pack' monthly. (Never sure whether this classifies me as 'PAYG' or not?!) I have had this same account for many years. Am I eligible for free EU roaming? In 2018 I enjoyed free EU roaming on this account, but wonder whethe...

itak by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful