Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can’t access roaming

I am in US and phone not picking up any network. Text for roaming add on before I left.Go on to parental and data controls on my EE and it says roaming blocked. I have tried to change this and it says “Sorry but we haven't been able to set up your ch...

How can I make phone calls to Echo Show?

I have a mobile phone on the EE network using Pay As You Go. I have recently bought an Echo Show device and have tried to link my phone to it so I can use 'drop in' and make a video call when away from home using the Alexa app. I have downloaded Alex...

bakersboy by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Re: Random mobiles claiming I have called them

I keep getting international phone calls of people saying they have several missed calls from me I immediately hang up and block their numbers this happens quite often for several months now And I would like assistance in how to stop it! Does it mean...

Aniram by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We’re currently receiving a very high number of calls

On hold forever. When exactly is a good time to call? Always a bad time. Why don’t EE get more call handlers?  20 minutes plus each time. Then get cut off after talking for 20 minutes plus. On holiday and can’t get data. Am on call for the odd matter...

Sturb18 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EU Roaming & 'e sim'

Hi, Im off to the Netherlands next week (4 days) and understand my iPhone will incur a £2 per day charge for using all my data & calls etc. whilst there. I also have an apple watch with its own e-sim thats linked to my iPhone... does anyone know if t...

Resolved! Calling from US

I’ve arrived in America and have paid for Roam Further. Im getting access to data however I can’t make or receive calls or texts. I’ve tried the chat however the chat button that’s supposed to appear doesn’t so this is the only way I can contact. Can...

Roaming stopped working

My data / roaming has been working fine whilst abroad for about a week and yesterday it stopped working and I can’t connect to a network or call the help number. I’ve tried restarting, taking the sim out, resetting network settings, turning it on and...

Resolved! SIM card stopped working

I flew over to Germany recently and could could use my data fine, I was told it was £2 a day for my usual rate (unlimited) and I got a text saying I can’t use data until I set a spend cap above £0 but it still worked for me, I decided to put a spend ...

Resolved! SMS not received while I'm roaming in India

Hi  I'm using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I travelled yesterday to India and before travelling did the following things - Voice Mail Switched Off - Enabled ROAMING - Enabled add ons - 'Roam Further', '30 mins from anywhere',''100 global roaming texts' ...