Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Charges while abroad

I’m on a monthly pay as you go sim only with EE, my text and calls are unlimited in the Uk, data has a monthly limit. Is this also included when I’m away in Europe or does it cost extra to call/text/use data. Thanks. 

No phone signal in the US

I've been unable to connect to any signal in Florida for the past 5 days, and I cannot sit on extended calls with CS to solve this... (since I have no signal!) I have tried:-Restarting multiple times-Manually connecting to networks (there are none)-R...

QP2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Voi app verification code

On doing some research this is definitely an EE issue NOT a voi issue, I also regret moving to EE because a few verification message won't work and for apps, however THEY WORK IN OTHER NETWORKS. I think it's quite obviously something that can easily ...

Roaming Partner in Germany

I travel alot for work spending considerable time in Germany. In the past my phone would connect easily to the Telekom (T-Mobile) network and it really is the best for coverage. I'm now getting an error message that reads "your sim does not allow con...

twinnny by Investigator
  • 25 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Roaming - Germany Telekom.de

There are a number of posts on here complaining that Telekom.de hasn’t been working for quite some time in Germany. o2-de is the default preferred partner offering a 4G service. However unless you are in a major city the service isn’t good. Vodafone....