Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile does not register in the network

Hi Guys  I bought a sim card from you guys ages ago.In the meantime, I have moved to Austria.Unfortunately, I can no longer register in the network with your sim card.Is there a way to activate it again?

Toothrot by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: No network abroad

Hi, I understand that the service may be cut off after a stay in EU for over 60 days, unless the contract started before June '21, not sure how long this continues for but thinking that as long as the contract remains in place, there is no limit to h...

MMS/photo messaging

I have an iPhone 11 on contract.  For the last 16 months I have been able to send photo messages via text and iMessage.  However, in the last week it has stopped me doing that.  It just comes up with ! In a red circle and says it’s failed to send.  I...

Resolved! Roaming blocked

Currently in the US and can’t get mobile roaming to work. The text from 150 says it’s enabled but when I check my settings it says it’s blocked.  

F960D063-D5ED-4BF7-9359-2272BBC69498.png
KelvinB by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming Charges

I'm off to Portsmouth on Sunday night and will be getting on the boat Santander (hopefully) on Monday night. I have been on to EE and paid for roaming. It's turned on and waiting to connect. Do I have to go into settings and choose a network or will ...

Pedders59 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gifting data to be used in USA

Hi, I have both my kids phone on my EE account. The kids have a low data package which I gift data to top up each month. We are heading to the USA in 10 weeks, if I gift each kid 15gb, can they use it when we are away?

Resolved! Roaming add on

Wondering if anyone can help I can’t get on a live chat! Since we now have to pay for roaming abroad there’s an option for a £9.50 a month add on does anyone know if I pay for this it means I can use my roaming like normal with the data I already hav...

Resolved! Scam calls

Recently I’ve been having a lot of scam calls from 08005385787 claiming to be from EE, stating they can take more money off of my bill etc.when questioned they can’t tell you what your contract is or what your name. EE go through security when they c...

Em995 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: phone number formatted incorrectly

Help anyone. I was sent a message from 077**** and to reply back I deleted and re saved the number ±4477****Nothing still being told message not sent number not formatted correctly Going mad as in Cyprus can contact everyone else except the only pers...