Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Network status disconnected

My phone will only make calls over wifi and no SMS messages. I activated an OPTUS sim in Australia. It did not work and when I returned to UK my network would not work. I have moved to EE changed number and factory reset, but no joy. SIM works perfec...

Sim problem

When some one call me ,it has been heard ,sorry call not currently be coneccted with this number,why?

USA service resumed??

Last time in USA was data only no voice. Is this fixed yet. I'm going back there next week. Do I need an alternative supplier?

Crithwood by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming whilst on Cruise

Good morning. I have a question about an upcoming holiday I have.We are going to USA and Canada so will purchase the roam further add on to enable me to use my minutes/texts/data whilst away. Also, we are doing an Alaska Cruise, how does the data etc...

Data roaming add on

if i have added the monthly roaming in EU pass to my account do i have to txt roaming to 150 when i travel abroad , the website is confusing and i also want to know if having this add on over rides the fixed £2 per day add on that is showing on my ac...

Benp1986 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful