Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Using phone in Florida, usa

Both me and my sister have roaming activated and have purchased roam abroad pass but we can't use our phones. It appears network operator auto selection chooses at&t but then says connected but no calls. If we select T-Mobile as the operator then roa...

Jacboo by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to send text messages to one number

I am unable to send text messages to two particular numbers. iMessage works fine, I can receive messages, make calls etc. But if a message sends to either of these two numbers it will fail every time (says "not delivered"). It may well happen with ot...

natlou86 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ee sim

Does my ee sim card work in Europe 

Bubba24 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Calling London from Dubai

I did not know I had to enable roaming before leaving the UK and on getting to Dubai, I cannot call London and I need to check in with family. What can i do now that am in Dubai please?

Kemi2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why is my phone not working overseas

I don't know if anyone from EE looks at this. I am in the UAE, I have bought the add on (and been here plenty of times before) but this year, my phone will not work, I cannot dial out and people cannot call me. There is no way to contact EE if you ar...

JoolsB by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abroad - whatsapp code

Currently in the USA. Have text, calls and roaming all set up and confirmed but I had to log out of whatsapp and they need to send a text to my phone number for me to regain access. The text, and calls from them are not getting received. Any idea why...

ism202 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Live Chat

Hi im currently in Brunei with work and i cant recieve texts, wont let me call my bank, wont connect to different wifi and dont know how much data im using. i topped up 5 days ago when i went to text agan nothing has happened. the phone number is xxx...

Data roaming

Hi if I enable data roaming before travelling to an EU country and I then call back to the UK whilst abroad, will the person I call incur any additional charges for receiving my phone call from abroad? This person in the UK has a landline phone. Than...