Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roam Abroad Pass

Little confused with the Roam Abroad Pass. In the Terms & Conditions it states that there is a fair use policy for data of 50GB. However, in the costs section it says there is a fair use policy of 15GB. Anyone know which is correct?

hackers by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

An imposter posing as my mom in texts using her number

hi im experiencing phishing according too the apple store today in birmingham the texts i was receiving didnt seem too be my mom so i asked a question too name pets we had years n years ago mom says i dunno i knew then it wasnt my mom i was texting i...

Poor calls in MK45 area for several weeks

Hi,for a couple of weeks now there has been poor network status giving poor calls that drop out and hang up randomly. I keep checking the Network Status Report for my postcode MK45 3HA and I tell it that my phone is an iPhone13.Every time it has said...

Travelling to USA

Hi-I have an unlimited minutes, texts and data plan. I am travelling to the US in July/Aug this year and wanted to know the difference between the "Travel Data Pass" and "Roam Abroad Pass". With adding either of these add-ons will I be able to use my...

Roaming in EU/ fair use policy

Hi, I had the Roaming Smart Benefit added on my plan, but yesterday I changed it to the Netflix Smart Benefit - stupid mistake. I’m currently in Germany (returning to UK in Summer) and thought that since I got EE texts saying that EE isn’t enforcing ...

matylda by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Problem with EE mobile in Canada

I purchased an add-on yesterday while in the UK so that I was able to use my mobile in Canada. I’ve arrived in Vancouver today and I have absolutely no signal whatsoever. It’s now 5:15 pm and thus 1:15am UK time so the lines are closed I really need ...

Bdennick by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Data rolls over whilst roaming in USA what happens?

Hi,Im travelling to the US in a few months and my allowances restart 4 days into my 14 day trip. I am on a sim only unlimited data plan with the roam further add on. My question is what will happen when my allowances restart will i get 50gb again to ...

wjr_ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful