Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Trouble in Canada

Not sure which forum to use, because having multiple issues. We have the Travel Pass. I have an iPhone 11 Pro. When I go into my account it says that this enables me to use my phone for calls and data as if I was at home when in Canada with no extra ...

SharonJ66 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming pass

Hello, I have traveled to Italy and ran out of data, minutes and texts. I have being tying to text “ROAMING PASS” to 150 like the website says to do, but the message obviously won’t send. What should I do?

call forward

having problem when ringing my uncle it goes straight to call forward and he doesnt receive a text either only tried everything only person i have problem with my hubby can ring him help please

sarlegg by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming not working in spain

My data was working for my first day in Spain however from the second day onwards it has stopped. It says I have 4g and signal but it isn’t working. Everyone else is able to use there phones okay here. I have all the right settings on for roaming yet...

No signal in the USA

Hi, I'm in the USA but don't have any signal. I can't call the helpline, the online chat invitation never appears (no matter how long I wait) and I don't have Skype to call the helpline that way. Can anyone help?

Tyack15 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Given a mobile number belonging to someone else

Hi there, a few days ago I requested a new telephone number after having the same one for many years. I was kindly given a new one by EE - only to find out it currently belongs to another woman who purchased it from the internet a long time ago.  I a...

Rose_C by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unlimited data plan in the Eu

I am visiting the EU next week, I see I can either pay £10 for a month or £2 to use my phone like at home.I have an unlimited data plan, does that mean I will have unlimited data to use in the EU? Or is it limited?Thank you

Work in UAE

I have been offered to work in UAE Dubai for next 6months. What's the charges for calls and messages and data general? Thanks J 

JJ2904 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lapsed mobile account whilst overases

I have accidently let my mobile phone account lapse whilst in Australia and was not able to get back to the UK as originally planned (due to covid). It's been less than 269 days since I last used my account (although getting close) so I though it wou...

BG17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Definition of Europe

Just been advised that I will be charged £2 a day for using Channel Island networks; since when have they not been part of Britain?I have been with EE for decades but will leave as soon as this contract is up and go somewhere else.

Bolitho by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful