Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

CALLER UNABLE TO HEAR ME

CALLER UNABLE TO HEAR ME on PAYG NO CONTRACT OR BOOSTS OR PACKS.SIMPLY TOP UP WHEN NEEDED.ARE EE TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR NON PACK PAYG CUSTOMERS?????I RECEIVE CALLS BUT THE CALLER CANT HEAR ME.They retry to call and sometimes they can hear me...

Ee error 0

Hello, I've just had my new ee number changed to my old ee number, and my phone will not let me send messages and keeps coming up with error 0. I can make and gat calls but can't text. 

No connection

Hello set my phone up for roaming as I am in Tenerife.  But not working to ring anyone or text . Please help

International call

Hi there, I’m currently in Portugal but I need to make a call to a landline in London, but I haven’t been able to. May you please help?

Roaming

Hi,I am going to Madeira  end of August,when I type in Madeira  to check if its covered by the roaming pass it says it does not know where this is,so does Madeira  come under Portugal?

garry50 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming Fees

Hi all, I'd just like to ask for the umpteenth time why when I have a plan that specifically states I have unlimited data and free EU roaming, I am constantly charged £2 a day for Roaming in the EU? I have asked sooo many times .... and would love to...

Chris416 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Coverage in Switzerland

I am currently in berlin and all of my friends on other networks are fine but I’ve had no signal the whole time despite trying every fix EE suggest (and being charged £2 a day for roaming) is there any way or guaranteeing it will work in Switzerland?...

Use phone abroad

Hi there,going on holiday to tanzania an zanzibar on the 2nd of February for 2 weeks. Can i use my phone there. Thank you