Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Emergency alerts didnt work properly?

We have 4 EE android mobile phones in the same property. All up to the required standard for mobile alerts.One received the alert as planned, one had a notification icon to say something was received but made no sounds and had to be unlocked to see t...

My speed internet

Hello ,my internet keeps going very slow, even i can’t open web browser.Could you help me what should I do. Thanks 

Sherzad by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second Emergency Alert

Hi,I'm not sure how, but I ended up getting a second Severe Alert at 19:26 yesterday (along with the original at 14:59).Any ideas why?!Rich

Roaming

I am on the US on holiday. I spoke to ee and set up roaming, but it will not let me call anyone, doesn't work on the usual 011 44 then drop the 0 and put in rest of the number. Please help  what do I have to do to call a number in the UK. Many thanks...

Beaver8 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roam Abroad in Hawai'i

I took out Roam Abroad for our current trip and it has worked perfectly in Canada, mainland USA and Australia. We have arrived in Hawai'i and despite it showing I'm connected to AT&T it tells me there is no network when I try to make a call. I checke...

DerekEa by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming

I am traveling outside EU. I have selected automatic operator selection. Shows no service on EEi am not getting calls on my ee No or unable for o make calls. Instead getting a voice mail notification.Please guide. if I have to subscribe to any add on...

Re: Why have I got 2 numbers?

Having the same trouble. Tried support but they couldn't fix it. Appreciate the help in fixing this. Odd that my dad has a different number to what my kids receive from me and that one is still the wrong number. 

KarenPa1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful