Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Egypt

hi, the information is very confusing. I need to buy an add on for minutes. I am currently in Egypt and need to call back to the uk. What add do I choose???

Trup0907 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Help no outgoing or incoming calls

I ported my number to ee 4 days back.. and it was ported successfully... Sim showed signal and the number.. data is working but iam not able to call or receive calls.. I am not even able to call customer care please help me 

Resolved! Not registered on network

I set my data roaming before travelling to Menorca and I also purchased the £15 data abroad pass. I am now in my second day and all I get is not registered on network. Can't make or receive calls or texts. All my settings are correct. I have tried ev...

Roulsty76 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data for pixel watch

I have been trying to download an esim through the pixel watch app all night and sitting on hold to EE after being told to quote code 212 by the EE sponsored link on the app. After much to-ing and fro-ing they were unable to resolve my issue, simply ...

voice texts

HiI want to add the ability to send voice texts to my account. Used to be about £4 a month. A lot cheaper than paying for each one. Any idea how this is done?

Unable to use 4G in Germany

Good morning, I am unable to use my 4G whilst serving over in Germany with the Army. Everyone else appears to be able to use their phone continuously. However, mine will not pick up signal 97% of the time. I am paying £2.29 a day to use my contract a...

Calls to uk

I’m currently in France and on a sim only contract but can’t make out going calls, please advise how to.