Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Cannot make UK calls from Spain

Hi,I am on contract with EE and whenever I try and make a call from Spain it just says ‘this option is not available’. I have roaming switched on in settings and am able to use 4G for WhatsApp and internet. When logging in to my account settings onli...

Kitty862 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sim only

Hi as I see I have been out of contract for some time but have been paying as per norm ??? Can I go sim only and what are the benefits 

wallykluk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM suddenly stopped working in USA

Hi there,My SIM has stopped working out of the blue while I'm travelling in the USA. It just comes up with an SOS sign at the top (I think this is in the States only). I've tried the SIM in another handset and it doesn't work there either.This happen...

Can't send text - error 0

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I don't seem to be able to send texts from my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I keep getting a message saying Error 0. I've tried restarting my phone a couple of times but with no joy. Can anyone offer me any help?Thank ...

Resolved! using phone in Turkey

I'm travelling to Turkey. If I set up call forwarding for all incoming calls to a UK landline number, will I be charged?