cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Caribbean Islands

Bartoooon
Investigator
Investigator

I don’t suppose you got anywhere with this?? I’m trying to figure it out myself but proving very difficult..

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Bartoooon 

Are you there now, or are you still in the UK? Did you have a look at page 14 of the Non-standard price guide?

Chris

Still in the uk we go next month? Cool I shall have a look through. The original link wouldn’t open up but this one does hopefully it’s self explanatory.

Kind regards Matt Barton 
Christopher_G

Yeah, I had a look at that too, it must have been an old version, @Bartoooon  🙂

You'll get a message from us when you arrive in your destination with a link to purchase a data add-on, if that's something you'd like to do.

Chris

Do you know the rough prices?

Kind regards Matt Barton 
Christopher_G

If you pop your destination and plan details into the roaming tool, it'll tell you the costs for calls and texts, @Bartoooon 

The Non-standard guide will let you know the data costs, depending on which zone it's in.

Chris

Did anyone get a reply to the cost of the data plans you will be offered when landing in the Caribbean. I’ve followed all these links and they all give costs for calls/texts etc but not a data plan 

No but I will be out there on Friday so will soon find out I will let you know.

Kind regards Matt Barton 
Leanne_T

Hi @Fleurbamber @Bartoooon 

You can view data add-ons and charges within the EE pay monthly standard and non-standard price guide if you scroll to page 13 and 14 🙂

Please text ROAMING to 150 before travelling to make sure the account is set up for roaming. 

Have a lovely time 🙂

Leanne.

@Fleurbamber , @Bartoooon : Capture.JPG

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)