Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

No network found in Israel

I organised a travel pass but when I landed in Israel no network has come up and still hasn’t. I got no texts upon landing. I’ve turned off and on, done software updates, made sure roaming in etc but still no network. Taken off spend cap too. I conne...

Maz12341 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

I keep receiving "not registered on network" messages

Hi I keep receiving "not registered on network" messages which has disabled my ability to make any calls. I have tried the suggested solution steps, but no luck. I cant call EE so I want to use a live chat function to make contact with them. Where is...

Red127 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Need voice message

I have a voice message received on my mobile phone and desperately need a copy of it for legal purposes. Please can you let me know how I can obtain that. Thanks. xxxxx xxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Tha...

Resolved! USA Roaming and International Pass add ons

Hi, I'm travelling to the US soon, 3 weeks trip, and will add the Roam Further add on (£15) to my contract sim only and may need to call US numbers while there, regular US calls are expensive and so I assume I can also add the £2 a month "internation...

insert_name by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Can’t make calls

Hello,So I have a big problem with my account, currently I’m in my country (Hungary) also I have roaming pass. Everything was working as it should but since August I can’t make any calls to anyone in the uk but I can call Hungarian numbers. I tried e...

stomzzy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot connect to data when roaming in USA

Hi there. I added roaming to my account last week as holidaying in USA. Arrived today and unable to connect to mobile data. Have checked  and  roaming is switched on, on my phone. Account shows roaming has been added as an extra. I keep getting a mes...