Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Plan details

I can't find anything on the EE website that confirms the details of my calling plan, i.e. what numbers are chargeable and not included in my monthly allowance. Can anyone point me this?Also, is it possible to stop unanswered calls going to voicemail...

xerxestm by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Overseas mobile useage

When l was encouraged to switch from Plusnet to EE l was told it was like for like,it's not as with Plusnet your plan includes the EU.EE charge £2.29 a day.Does that mean that the single unrequested text l just received cost me £2.29? 

Parental controls

Morning. Is there a way to stop one phone on the contract  being used at night. Our younger son is checking it through the night so wondered if I could do anything remotely. Many thanks. 

Resolved! travelling central america

My son is travelling central america. He has a contract with EE. We would like to add on so he can call and use roaming. How do I do this?

Resolved! Cannot receive authentication text messages from various services

Last night I realized that I am unable to receive authentication texts for both Activision blizzard and EA, i contacted those services and they have both said that the messages were sent and it was an issue with EE, this morning i called 150 and afte...

nxva by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Hi I have cyber security on my mobile, keeps sending me reports saying inappropriate content then when I check it. Saying Failed to invoke constructor je'c()' with no args.. from twitter X.

Doreen143 by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Travel

Is there extra charge while in jersey channel Islands 

MEJ60 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful