Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! travelling central america

My son is travelling central america. He has a contract with EE. We would like to add on so he can call and use roaming. How do I do this?

Resolved! Cannot receive authentication text messages from various services

Last night I realized that I am unable to receive authentication texts for both Activision blizzard and EA, i contacted those services and they have both said that the messages were sent and it was an issue with EE, this morning i called 150 and afte...

nxva by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Hi I have cyber security on my mobile, keeps sending me reports saying inappropriate content then when I check it. Saying Failed to invoke constructor je'c()' with no args.. from twitter X.

Doreen143 by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Travel

Is there extra charge while in jersey channel Islands 

MEJ60 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Travelling abroad

Hi mi a travelling to japan in November and will be there from the 6th Nov to 12th Nov then I am travelling to Sydney australia for 9 days and finally finishing up in Japan for 4 days.I would like to know if there is a good plan I can use on EE that ...

Can't receive calls, nor send and receive in EU

This has been an issue since I noticed it in July 2023, when I was unable to receive calls when I went to Greece. Roaming was all set up but figured I didn't do it correctly. Poland in September, same issue. Definitely wasn't me and something is wron...

Jimbo94 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

No network coverage in US

My partner and I (both on EE)  are currently in Florida and have no network coverage despite having mobile date and roaming services turned on and an active monthly roaming passes.  

JonnyF by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful