Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Call Barring password

Hi @James_B, I'm abroad at the moment and a bit stuck with this call barring problem - I can't contact customer services to do this sim refresh as I can't call out - can you advise how to go about doing this please - you mention it can be done via My...

MoAk by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Linking with USA T-Mobile

I am purchasing an Apple I 13 Pro-max mobile phone in USA, where I live part of the year. With Dual Sim, with an e Sim, it is said I can add local data when traveling outside USA. I am using T-Mobile in USA. Both the USA  provider and potentially EE...

Locked phone

Background info: I switched from contract to payg on 10th October. Ee gave me a partial refund for the month of october as my bill is usually on the end of each month. However on my account it says that I owe them this account eventho they are the on...

making and receiving calls from dubai

Hi All, i am unable to make or receive calls to and from the UK from Dubai and am unable to change my premium rate calls setting on my account, it tells me EE are unable to do this at this time. I have been trying to speak on web chat EE for 4 days n...

Making calls from Malaysia

Hi all,I am an EE pay monthly customer and will be visiting Malaysia soon. Can you let me know if and how much I'll get charged for calls and texts to other UK numbers while abroad?Thank you. 

paodon by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful