Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

I can't topup from abroad

I'm currently outside UK for a couple of years. I bought multiple top up vouchers/PIN and I am not allowed to top up the Pay as you go SIMAll of the EE phone numbers I try, are answering with "good bye".Can someone please help me with this matter? Th...

Resolved! Roaming for 4 months and one week

Hi, I'm taking my UK phone to NZ for 4months plus one week. I will be a permanent resident in the UK before and after the trip.I'm not clear on the EE wording for time limits on using Roam Further/Roam Abroad.How long can I use it for?Also, will it j...

clarem1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i contact EE via Email

I want to show screen shots of messages received to a person at EE. I also need to complaint to EE via email. I have spoken to some one on the phone but this was not resolved and want to properly complain.  I also want to involve my  and other higher...

don't want to use any data in Egypt

Hello,I'm going to Egypt soon. I have already:arranged the world roaming with a very helpful guy at eeturned off voicemailturned off wifi callingI do not want the phone to use any data over the phone system and plan on just using the hotel wifi so th...

Scam?

Received the text message below but I have barely used any data? Is this a clever scam as it appears to come from 150? You've reached 80% of your Spend Cap. Please speak to the account holder, or if you are the account holder, manage your cap at ee.c...

Access Charge to Hospice Helpline

My partner was dying of cancer and I called an emergency number for the local Hospice. Though technically correct, now I can see the extortionate amount charged for Access- thought the call cost was 10p ( I paid £28 more). This  is unethical to add t...

Lucy2105 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't receive calls from the UK when I am in Turkey

Hello, I am in Turkey now. I have a pay monthly plan, and just bought a 60 global roaming minutes (36 hours ago). I can call +44 and +90 (turkey code numbers) numbers but can't receive any call from Turkey nor UK numbers. I use 2 EE numbers with my i...

roaming charges

What exactly does this mean? Why is 27 October significant? what if I upgrade before then? Inclusive European Roaming – If you purchase a new plan or upgrade from 27 October 2021, unless your plan includes a Smart Benefit or add-on for roaming,you wi...

jkp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful